Heart & Lung Plus
Heart & Lung Plus
From Pure Body Institute
Tablet Count: 90
Your heart and lungs have two hugely important jobs to perform:
1) Circulating blood (food) to your cells and tissue.
2) Picking up waste (carbon dioxide) from your cells and delivering them for excretion.
So it only makes sense to support the structure and function of these two LIFE CRITICAL ORGANS.
Single Bottle – $46.95, Starter Pack (3) – $125.85, Family Pack (6) – $221.70, Economy Pack (12) – $371.40
Where is your heart?
Put your left hand over your heart. Did you cover the left side of your chest? The heart is actually housed in the center of your chest. Being tipped slightly, as it beats, it gently taps the left side of your chest. This gives the illusion that it is located there.
The Size of your Heart
Make a fist, if you are a kid, that is about the size of your heart. For an adult, the heart is about the same size as two fists. A healthy heart is of paramount importance.
• Your heart beats about 100,000 times in one day and about 35 million times in a year.
• During an average lifetime, the human heart will beat more than 2.5 billion times.
• Every beat moves approximately 55-80 ml (1/3 cup) of blood in an adult. Blood circulates one revolution around your body every 30 to 45 seconds.
• A healthy heart should beat (without stopping) for 77.2 years, (as per The Senior Journal).
Lub-DUB, lub-DUB, lub-DUB. Sound familiar? If you listen to your heart beat, you’ll hear two sounds. These “lub” and “DUB” sounds are made by the heart valves as they open and close.
The heart pumps over 1500 Gallons of Blood Daily or about 600,000 gallons of blood a year! Hold out your hand and make a fist. If you’re a kid, your heart is about the same size as your fist, and if you’re an adult, it’s about the same size as two fists. Put your hand on your heart. Did you place your hand on the left side of your chest? Many people do, but the heart is actually located almost in the center of the chest, between the lungs. It’s tipped slightly so that a part of it sticks out and taps against the left side of the chest, which is what makes it seem as though it is located there.
The Other Half of Your Vital Team, Your Lungs
Your body needs blood and oxygen to live. Blood is made rich with oxygen (via the lungs) and then pumped (via the heart) though out your body nourishing it. Conclusion? With such an enormous lifetime’s job of keeping you healthy, it only makes sense to support your heart and lungs.
• Our lungs take in oxygen and expel carbon dioxide.
• At rest, a person breathes about 14 to 16 times per minute.
• Exercise can increase breaths to over 60 times per minute.
• Each breath brings 350 milliliters of fresh air into the lungs.
• Alveoli (tiny air sacs) line the lungs and allow the transfer of oxygen to our blood. The lining of the lungs is folded. If the Alveoli were stretched out, they would cover a tennis court.
• The lungs are the only organs in the body that can float on water.
•The human lungs contain 300,000 million tiny blood vessels, which would stretch for 1,500 miles if laid end to end.
• Similar to the heart, the lungs have two ways to increase oxygen intake in response to a changing demand during exercise or stress. One is to breathe faster (respiratory rate) and the other is to breathe deeper (volume).
Should you use Heart & Lung Plus?
Consider the monumental task the heart and lungs undertake every day. It is unquestionably smart to help them stay strong & healthy.
Take H&LP 3 times a day.
1) When you wake
Amount of tablets to take:
Mild Use (6 days a week) 1 tablet 3 times a day
Average Use (6 days a week) 2 tablets 3 times a day
Intense Use (6 days a week) 3-5 tablets 3 times a day
As Needed (6 days a week)
For Heart and Kidney Support
Use Heart & Lung Plus with Kidney Rescue
a. Take equal amounts of each (3 Kidney Rescue + 3 Heart & Lung Plus)
b. Frequency: 2-5 times a day.
(6 days a week)
An amount of H&LP that your doctor or practitioner decides is appropriate for your needs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
L-Taurine, Hawthorne Berry, Safflower, Wasabi Japonica, Dioscorea, Wild Cherry, Allium Cepa, Barberry, Bilberry, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Fritillaria, Pleurisy, Potassium, L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, Turmeric, Cayenne, Wood Betony, D-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Sterate and Food Glaze.