by Health Plus Inc.
When a diet is rich in sugars, fatty foods, caffeine, and preservatives, the bloodstream can become congested with toxins. Blood Cleanse (Super Blood Cleanse) may help support the body’s blood.*
May help discourage free radical damage*
May help assist blood function*
Designed to help support healthy blood cells and detoxify blood.* A unique blend that combines Vitamin B12 to help support the oxygen carrying red blood cells and the herbs Echinacea and Dandelion to help support the immune system as well as the liver and kidney cells. This formula was created to support endovascular health and to optimize perfusion or the flow of blood through the vessels to the body’s organs and tissues.*
Basic Understanding of the Blood
Blood is the lifeline of the body. It carries essential nutrients and oxygen to cells and transports waste to the kidney and liver. The average adult has approximately 1 to 2 gallons of blood coursing their veins at any given time. The blood is also key to keeping organs running smoothly and the immune system strong.
Because one of its essential functions of the blood is to eliminate waste, sometimes it can become sluggish due to ‘toxic’ buildup. Excess sugar, fatty foods, caffeine, food additives and preservatives found in some foods can cause the bloodstream to become congested with fat, cholesterol and other elements that accumulate in the organs. And, unfortunately, even healthy diets are not always enough to ward off pathogens in the blood, which may lead to blood clots and oxidative free-radical damage.
- Adults take 2 capsule 1x daily
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women
- May help discourage free radical damage*
- May help assist blood function*
- May help support the body’s blood and may increase oxygen levels*
- Formulated with herbs and vitamins that have shown to have clinical support demonstrating their efficacy in supporting healthy blood function.
People concerned with:
- Protecting the body’s organs against free radical damage
- Supporting endovascular health
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.