Super Colon Cleanse
Super Colon Cleanse powder, and capsule
HealthPlus, Inc.’s cornerstone product includes Senna Leaf powder, Psyllium Husk, Papaya Leaf, Lactobacillus Acidophilus to help your body rid itself of waste and toxins. Keep your body running smoothly with this great product.
• Help with occasional Constipation*
• Assistance with greater nutrient absorption*
• Help with eliminating toxins in the colon*
• Peristalsis within 6-12 hours
• A Proprietary blend of 8 herbs and Acidophilus
Why is the Colon important?
The colon helps absorb vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. It also helps to re-hydrate your body. However, what we most commonly associate the colon with is waste elimination. Many things must happen simultaneously for your body to move waste through nearly 15 feet of intestine, absorb nutrients, and re-hydrate to allow for gentle waste elimination. Without a healthy functioning colon, waste builds up within the colon, inhibiting its ability to function properly.
How can you help your Colon?
Super Colon Cleanse was designed with the philosophy that your colon should be thoroughly cleansed every couple of months. Poor diet, environmental toxins, alcohol, etc… all contribute to limiting your body’s ability to manage waste and absorb nutrients effectively. Super Colon Cleanse utilizes a blend of 9 different nourishing herbs as well as good bacteria to help support the total digestive process.*
Yes, it works!
One of the main ingredients in Super Colon Cleanse is Senna Leaf. Senna leaf is a stimulant that encourages Peristalsis, which is a series of contractions throughout the colon.* These contractions are necessary to move waste through the digestive system. Peristalsis occurs naturally;however, when it does not, build-up of fecal matter and occasional constipation can occur. The Senna leaf in Super Colon Cleanse may encourage these contractions and help your digestive system eliminate waste effectively.*
Super Colon Cleanse also gives you fiber from Psyllium Husk.* There are two different types of fiber, soluble and insoluble. Psyllium Husk is a source of soluble fiber that absorbs water in the intestine, creating a gel-like substance. This substance helps stool pass smoothly through the digestive tract and may help remove waste build-up.* Just in case that’s not enough, Psyllium Husk is also noted by the FDA to have positive effects on Heart Health . Soluble fiber from foods such as Psyllium Husk, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease. ** A serving of Super Colon Cleanse Powder supplies 2g of 7g of soluble fiber from Psyllium Husk necessary per day to have this effect.**
But wait… there’s more!
Bacteria! There is good bacteria and bad bacteria in your digestive system. Super Colon Cleanse has a bit of Acidophilus which is a good bacteria that may help replenish your digestive tract. Good bacteria plays a significant role in digesting foods, and may help eradicate unwanted, bad bacteria.* It may also help with problems such as gas and bloating.*
Along with Senna leaf, Psyllium Husk and Acidophilus Super Colon Cleanse has other essential nourishing herbs; Fennel seed, Papaya leaf, Celery seed, Barberry root and Peppermint leaf.* These may have a soothing and relaxing effect on the digest system, which might help with small amounts of discomfort.* Buckthorn bark and Rosehips are added to assist with occasional constipation.* Together these ingredients work to provide you with a Clean Colon and may provide results you can feel.*
After eating a meal, the colon works to absorb nutrients and remove waste from food as it travels through nearly 15 feet of intestines. The colon accomplishes this, in part, with the aid of trillions good bacteria that assist in digesting foods and re-hydrating the body.
This normal process can be dramatically compromised if the colon walls are encrusted with fecal matter. The residue can cover receptors sites whose primary function is to absorb specific nutrients from food. The result can be excess gas, bloating and constipation. Poor diet choices, environmental toxins, alcohol, insufficient water intake, and more can all contribute to this build up of fecal matter and lead to prolonged discomfort and distress.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules 2x daily with at least 10-12 oz. of water and drink immediately. Taking with product without liquid may cause choking.
- Children: (6-12 yrs.) Take ½ the adult dosage
- Helps with occasional constipation and gentle internal cleansing*
- Assists with greater nutrient absorption*
- Helps with the elimination of toxins in the colon*
- Within 6-12 hours, encourages peristalsis, which is a series of contractions that move waste through the digestive tract*
- Active ingredient is Senna Leaf, a stimulant that encourages peristalsis
- Made with natural herbs and Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Use Super Colon Cleanse periodically – for no more than 10 days every two months
- Senna Leaf Powder – a natural stimulant that encourages peristalsis. May encourage contractions and help the digestive system eliminate waste effectively.*
- Psyllium Husk Powder – a soluble fiber, derived from the husks or coverings of the Psyllium seeds. It is an ancient and trusted soluble fiber that is very effective in moving waste smoothly and gently through the digestive tract.*
- Acidophilus – known as good bacteria. Good bacteria play a significant role in digesting foods and may help eradicate unwanted bad bacteria. It may also help with problems such as gas and bloating*
- Rosehips – assist with occasional constipation
Proprietary Blend of:
- Fennel Seed and Papaya Leaf– may have a soothing and relaxing effect on the digestive system, which might help with small amounts of discomfort*
People concerned with
- Occasional constipation
- Seeking an alternative to OTC laxatives
- Periodic need to eliminate toxins due to poor diets, or after prolonged use of medications.
- Periodic Cleansing
NOTE: These products contain Senna. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if a person has or develops diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Senna may worsen these conditions and be harmful to health. Consult with a physician if there is frequent diarrhea or if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or a medical condition exists.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.